Oliver has been involved in a variety of exciting projects over the last decade at G&T. In recent years he has been involved in a number of large residential, PRS and commerical schemes as well as associated mixed-use developments as part of several large masterplans with leading industry organisations.
In addition Oliver has spent several years learning and understanding about modern methods of construction with specific interest in Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and Glulam construction, where he has been involved in both residential and commercial developments utilising these technologies.
Related Articles Articles by Oliver
- New Guidance Launched to Facilitate Insurance of Mass Timber Buildings
- The Future of Building: Modern Methods of Construction
- Modern Methods of Construction Series: Insurance, Onsite Challenges and Buildability
- Modern Methods of Construction Series: Procurement, Planning and the Role of Government
- G&T Launches Modern Methods of Construction Webinar Series
- Revisited: Mass Timber Commercial Developments – What do you need to know?
- Introduction to Cross Laminated Timber