G&T is working with Bisnow to deliver a three-part webinar series which explores Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) in construction.
Rob Webber is one of our Cost Management partners with a wealth of experience in the commercial office sector and strongly believes that those in the industry have a responsibility to promote sustainable development wherever possible. Rob moderated the first webinar in the series and debated with fellow panellists about the future of fit-out and whether the considerations of landlords are changing, as the pressure to achieve net zero increases.
Watch the webinar to find out the latest market trends and thoughts from the industry on what the future for CAT A might look like, as well as the carbon considerations associated with CAT A installations and ways these can measured.
The webinar covers the following questions:
- With the increasing focus on ESG requirements, will tenants start to prioritise embodied carbon as much as developers?
- Is there alignment between tenant requirements and the push for CAT A by agents?
- Why is embodied carbon not currently measured in CAT B fit-outs and what can be done to change this?
- What are some ways to reduce the environmental impact of CAT A?
- What is one thing we can do tomorrow to lower the carbon footprint of commercial projects?
Thank you to all the of the panellists involved: Emma Lewellyn from G&T, Oliver Hunt from Landsec, Lasse Lind from GXN and Adam Strudwick from Perkins & Will.
If you would like to sign up for the next webinar in the series, contact us today.