Richard is a trusted strategic advisor who has helped industry and government leaders develop and implement cost-effective, performance-based sustainability solutions.
He has led sustainability committees and initiatives for WorldGBC, UKGBC, REVO and the BCO, among others. He is regarded as an industry thought leader who is helping to accelerate the next generation of net zero carbon and healthy buildings.
Related Articles Articles by Richard
- Decarbonising the Built Environment – EPC, MEES and the Cost Implications
- The Growth of Plant-Based Materials
- Healthy Buildings and the Plant-Based Model
- Plant-Based Places: Net Zero and the Plant-Based Model
- Plant-Based Places: Emerging Products and Principles
- Net Zero and the Built Environment: Where Does It Go From Here?
- Existing Buildings and Carbon Performance: Managing the Opportunities.
- New Buildings and Net Zero: Embodied Carbon is the Next Battleground
- How to become a net zero carbon company
- How Net Zero Carbon is Transforming Regulation and Markets