What are the opportunities for 2023?
Our Market Update Q4 2022 is out now! Check out our new film for the highlights from this quarter where we’re advising our clients to seek advice on their future project pipelines and ask the question, what are the opportunities for 2023 as we enter a new phase of the market cycle?
In this report you'll discover:
- An overview of the UK economic landscape as inflation hits another record high
- An update on the construction market with UK Construction PMI beating market expectations due to pent up demand as the industry plays catch up
- A look at the labour market outlook and how the supply chain is being impacted
- An M&E focus with the results from our recent survey
- Our latest Tender Price Indicator headlines and key recommendations on how to mitigate risk in the current market
G&T’s Market Update provides an overview of the UK construction market, including changes to key macro-economic indicators as well as construction-specific metrics such as construction output, new orders and key material costs. Our forecasts are based on quarterly industry surveys and regular discussions with the supply chain.
If you'd be interested in a market briefing from one of our teams or want to find out more about our Market Update Q4 - get in touch with your G&T expert or contact us today.