G&T's latest survey of M&E contractors provides valuable insights into the current state of the UK MEP market. Surveyed contractors confirmed the rate of inflation is easing, but closely-monitored cost pressures are still present. Despite strong workloads and order books, many contractors remain cautious given the uncertain growth outlook.
Our latest survey results cover:
- Contractor financial performance and outlook
- Secured workloads
- Typical project overheads & profits and preliminaries costs
- M&E contractors' inflationary forecasts
- Labour rates and resource pressures
- Preferred project size
- Successful tender ratio
- Materials supply issues and lead times
- Which sectors are providing the most work for M&E contractors
- Market pressures and risks facing the UK market
Download the full report here.