Construction shows resilience with sustained workloads
Our Market Update Q2 2023 is out now! Check out our new film for the highlights from this quarter and discover how despite a challenging start to the year, positive signals for longer-term prospects remain.
In this report you'll discover:
- An overview of the UK economic landscape
- The impact of the current construction market on materials and labour
- Trends in energy, trades and transport
- Market conditions, construction insolvencies and procurement trends
- Our latest Tender Price Indicator headlines and key recommendations on how to mitigate risk in the current market
G&T’s Market Update provides an overview of the UK construction market, including changes to key macro-economic indicators as well as construction-specific metrics such as construction output, new orders and key material costs. Our forecasts are based on quarterly industry surveys and regular discussions with the supply chain.
If you'd be interested in a market briefing from one of our teams or want to find out more about our Market Update Q2 - get in touch with your G&T expert or contact us today.