G&T's latest M&E Contractor Summary Report analyses some of the key themes and trends provided from the responses to our recent survey.
In this report we collate the feedback received from M&E contractors to give you an insight into the following:
- Contractor financial performance and outlook
- Secured workloads for 2022/23
- Typical project overheads & profits and preliminaries costs
- M&E contractors' inflationary forecasts for the next year
- Labour rates and resource pressures
- Preferred project size
- How successful tender win ratios are improving
- Materials supply issues and lead times
- Which sectors are providing the most work for M&E contractors
- Market pressures and risks facing the UK market
Click here to download our full report.