G&T's latest M&E Contractor Summary Report analyses some of the key themes and trends provided from the responses to our recent survey.
In this report we collate the feedback received from M&E contractors to give you an insight into the folllowing:
- Contractor financial performance and outlook
- Secured workloads for 2022/23
- Typical project overheads & profits and preliminaries costs
- M&E contractors' inflationary forecasts for the next year
- Typical labour rates and associated workforce trends
- Preferred project size and current staff/sub-contract labour splits
- How successful tender win ratios are improving
- Which sectors are providing the most M&E work
- Main risks and market pressures that are driving pricing
Click here to download our full report.